Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Louder and Louder

My ambitions seem to be getting louder and louder. They are screaming in my ear and in my center. I don't know how to let them out. Well in some ways i know how to let them out but am unable to due to certain circumstances in my life.
I wish i could share my view of the world.. with the world. I want to take my friends to my Neverland.. only a few have been able to fly there with me. Of course my Tinkerbell (ness), and i might have found a Wendy! She seems very adventurous. Very ambitious and excited about the small beauties in life... perfect.
I don't know if i've mentioned this but i AM peter pan. Now i don't mean i like the character and pretend i'm peter pan... i AM peter pan. My imagination is my world.. i view the world quite differently than most. Everyday is an adventure. And my friend Janessa is really this fiesty girl who is my little adventure sidkick and she always just comes along with me no matter the danger... she understands my spontaneous insanity. And my Wendy?.. well i shan't go into detail as we must see who she really is first.
I wish more people would let me take them on adventures. Come on people just let your fears and insecurities go... listen to your heart and dreams and just LIVE!!! ugh.
Anyway... this blog doesn't make too much sense but i felt like i needed to write that today....

No comments: