Tuesday, December 11, 2007

22

ahem.. so basically for sometime now, whenever i see the number 22 constantly, it means change in my life... every time. Too many times has it happened for me to list them.. just trust me on it. Well recently i have been seeing it SO much.. and a lot has changed in my life already. But i mean i have been seeing it tons.. and even though some great change has occured.. i still see it. So is something bigger gonna change?.. Well get this... i turn 22 this year!!! I know right?.. well i think that age 22 is gonna be huge. I have a feeling this is where my future is defined... like this coming year has many changes and events and its gonna turn around. I'm not saying i'm looking for change.. in fact sometimes i fear it. But change is inevitable in everyones life.. for good reason. And i'm not saying i need a new life and i'm dissatisfyed with the one i have.. i just have that gut feeling.. and its 98% right.
So everyone.. i hope that the change is what i think it is.. if so.. i shan't forget any of you haha.. fo' real. I love you all.. and you have all been so supportive. I couldn't ask for a better life.. but that doesn't mean i'm not gonna try to earn one:o)
Live love and laugh... but mostly eat peanut butter..

1 comment:

@emllewellyn said...

Isn't that a Jim Carrey movie...?

Oh wait, that's 23. Which means 23 is going to SUCK for all of us, or something.