Monday, December 17, 2007

Celebrate "you"

I feel like some people I know aren't being true to themselves. As in.. they aren't really being themselves.. that they are just going by what they think others will like. I don't like this thought. People.. why do you want to be fake or do things you really don't want.. or immulate others just for people to like you. You do realize that they aren't liking you they are liking this character you have made up to please them. And I think you are hiding something. You are denying it to yourself nor to others. Here is a little scoop of truth. If you are worried that your friends won't like you for the 100% you.. perhaps they are not the best friends to keep around anyway. The real friends are the ones that know you in full and remain in your life.. and want to get to know you more. I myself want to get to know you more. Indeed this is directed to more than one person. I just wish people could realize their true potential. Stop worrying about the majority. Because the majority of the majority is afraid to be different.. and now-a-days.. I feel like the "majority" is becoming the minority... people are finding who THEY are and going with it. We need to celebrate our differences. I would hate for all of my friends to be just like me... SNORE!.. I'm with me everyday.. why would I want that all the time. Yeah its nice to have things in common, but you know what I mean.

Just sayin.. that I love you all.. and I think I know whom you are inside.. my intuition is usually correct.. and I still love you all. I'm here for you.

Allow me to repeat therefore emphatically..
"Be who you are, and say what you feel. For those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
-Dr. Seuss.

No comments: